Over the years, it’s been drilled into our heads that dieting just doesn’t work. Yet the diet industry is a billion dollar per year industry. Here are a few reasons why diets work!
Diets Work Due to Many Different Reasons
- Diets work well when approached in the proper manner. It’s best to pick a diet that can help you maintain the weight loss even after you stop. The diet should teach you how to eat well long term so you don’t end up gaining the weight back.
- One diet may work for one person, but may not work for you. Find a diet that you actually enjoy. This will set you up for success. Unfortunately there is no way to stick with a diet for an extended period of time that you just don’t enjoy. Research different diets and see what will work best for you. If you know that carbohydrates are a culprit of your weight gain, try the Atkins diet coupled with Garcinia Cambogia for hunger control. If you are an emotional eater that has sugar cravings, try to discontinue all the ‘white’ foods in your diet. This includes white sugar, white flour, white rice, etc. To help with emotional eating and sugar cravings, you can also introduce Saffron Extract to help.
- Avoid yo-yo dieting. Yo-yo dieting can slow down your metabolism making it hard to keep weight off no matter how few calories you eat or how much you exercise. Find the best diet that works for you, and stick with it.
- Set realistic goals for yourself. You can always build your goals up as you achieve them, but start with a smaller goal and then build on that. Wanting to lose 40lbs in 2 weeks is not going to happen. But if you want to lose 10lbs in 30 days, the Green Coffee Extract paired with a diet rich in whole, natural foods is achievable.
- One thing that is beneficial is to find the root of the problem. If you are an emotional eater, keeping a journal anytime you feel like eating, notating your emotions, what triggered that emotion, and what foods you craved can help you get a handle on emotional eating. If you eat when bored, try to find something rather than eating to fill up your time. Get outside, read a book, or write a letter to a friend that you haven’t talked to in awhile, just find something to occupy your time that doesn’t involve food.
Diets Work Because of You
Dieting can definitely be done right and it can work for everyone if needed. It’s all about finding a diet that can be maintained long term and that you actually enjoy following.