Information About the Acai Berry Diet
The Acai Berry Diet isn’t necessarily a diet in the normal sense; where there are certain foods you can eat, you have to count calories, etc. With the Acai Berry Diet, you will take this, in conjunction with your current eating habits.
While taking 2 capsules of Acai Berry per day, it’s best to stick to a diet that is rich in whole, natural foods. Avoid foods that contain a long list of ingredients, including ingredients that you cannot pronounce. To maximize your weight loss, here are a few rules:
Foods to Eat on the Acai Berry Diet
- Eat a diet rich in whole, natural foods or take Acai Berry along with the Vital+ Diet Drops.
- Stick to foods that have 5 or less ingredients.
- If you can’t pronounce an ingredient, don’t eat it.
- Shop on the outside aisles of the grocery store. If you take note, the middle aisles are full of processed foods with unrecognizable ingredients. Shopping on the outside of the store allows you to purchase lean proteins, fruits, and vegetables.
- Keep snacks at 150 calories or less.
- Exercise can help increase your weight loss. It’s best to ask your physician what they recommend when introducing a new exercise regimen.
How the Acai Berry Helps For Weight Loss
Why is Acai Berry used for weight loss? Acai Berry is very high in potassium, fiber, phosphorus, and Vitamin C. It’s also very high in antioxidants. The high fiber content of Acai Berry helps you feel fuller longer, helping aid in weight loss. However, Acai Berry also has other amazing benefits! It helps aid against aging, promotes a healthy cardiovascular system, and can help lower bad (LDL) cholesterol! Also if you have a weak immune system, Acai Berry is full of antioxidants, containing 10 times more than grapes and 2 times more than blueberries. We always recommend that customers consult their physician before introducing any new supplements into their daily routine.