Natural Energy Is The Bodies Best Source Of Energy
Are you constantly tired and worn out? Are you relying on artificial energy to keep you going throughout the day? You may be running low on natural energy. Here are some tips to help boost your energy naturally without relying on unhealthy energy drinks, coffee, or other unnatural energy supplements.
- Take a B12 supplement – B12 will help your body turn food into natural energy which then will power the metabolism.
- Avoid sugars and ‘white’ carbohydrates – Avoid sugar, white flour, white rice, white pasta, etc. will help boost your natural energy. Replace your flour and grains with whole grains like brown rice, quinoa, or whole grain pasta.
- Increase your water intake – if you aren’t drinking at least 64oz of water per day, you should start. Ideally you want to drink half of your weight in water per day. For example, if you weigh 200lbs, drink 100 ounces of water every day. You may need to increase your water intake if you are exercising strenuously or are going to be outside on a very hot day.
- Introduce a high quality multivitamin into your daily routine – You can take a daily multivitamin, whole food vitamin, or one that is specific to your gender like a men’s or women’s multivitamin. Multivitamins are a great way to help ensure you are getting a balance of minerals & vitamins that you may be missing in your daily diet.
- Increase the amount of sleep you are getting – If you are feeling tired during the day, like you could use a nap, try going to bed a little earlier or waking up a little later if possible. This will do wonders for your natural energy production. Your goal should be 7-8 hours of solid uninterrupted sleep per night.
- Set up a regular exercise routine – Exercise can not only help you boost your natural energy throughout the day, but it can also help you get a better night’s sleep and help you lose weight. Try exercising during different parts of the day to see what time is the most beneficial to you and your natural energy level.
- Try a colon cleanse – A colon cleanse can help rid your body of the many toxins that accumulate in our body every day ranging from environmental toxins to pesticides and other harmful items found in the foods we eat everyday. These toxins can take their toll and lessen the amount of natural energy you have during the day.
What are some ways you try to produce energy? An apple in the morning will give you more energy than a cup of coffee, surprising isn’t it? Do you have any natural energy remedies to combat feeling drained early in your day?