It seems like we have an easy time planning out our lunches, dinners, and snacks, but why is it so hard to plan the most important meal of the day? If you are taking Green Coffee Bean Extract, African Mango, or Acai Berry it is crucial to eat breakfast. Eating breakfast has many benefits like aiding in weight loss, it gives us energy to get us through the day, and increases our mood and concentration! Here are some quick and easy ideas for breakfast to help you start the day off right by fueling your body:
Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Hard boiled egg served with whole wheat toast and fruit
- Eggs in general are great because they are full of protein. If you are watching your cholesterol intake, use only the egg white.
- Omelet filled with veggies like broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and more. Get creative!
- Greek yogurt with berries
- Smoothies – These are quick and easy to make in the morning if you are on the go or short on time. Here is a quick recipe:
- 1 c. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ banana
- 2 TBSP ground flaxseed
- ¼ c. oats
- ½ c. frozen berries
- Place all items in a blender and blend until smooth. This will give you a healthy dose of Omega-3, fruit, fiber, protein, and it’s dairy & sugar free!
- Whole wheat toast served with a side of fruit
- Steel cut oats cooked with apples & cinnamon. Or in the fall and winter, you can cook these with pumpkin and cinnamon.
Healthy Breakfast Drink Ideas
Rather than having coffee with flavored creamer, try coffee with half and half along with a natural sweetener like stevia. If you aren’t a coffee drinker, try a cup of green tea or warm water with lemon, adding honey if you’d like it a little sweeter. Both will offer health benefits. When eating breakfast, try to avoid sugar loaded cereals and refined sugars and flours. It’s best to stick with whole-wheat options, fruit, lean proteins, and vegetables. This is the most important meal of the day, why not make the most of it!
What are some of your favorite healthy breakfast ideas?